Project Management in Engineering for AY2019
It is expected that many students intend to take “Project Management in Engineering”. Unfortunately, the class size is limited. Prospective students are required to register preliminarily via web site.
Notification about preliminary registration
- Students who intend to take this course must complete preliminary registration via web site by the deadline.
- Preliminary registration web site will be open from April.01 and be closed at April.09 5pm.
- The URL of preliminary registration web site for “Project Management in Engineering” is :
- In principle, a lottery selection will be conducted when the number of preliminary registration is more than the class size of this course.
- The result of preliminary registration will be announced by April.12.
- This course will be automatically enrolled at KULASIS for students who pass through a selection for preliminary registration. When the another course is already enrolled, that will be replaced with “Project Management in Engineering”. After that, any modification (withdraw, enroll the other course, etc,) is NOT permitted.
- It is NOT permitted to register this course at KULASIS without passing through a lottery selection for preliminary registration.
|1||Apr. 12||Course guidance and introduction||All related professors|
|2*||Apr. 19||Project management in the case of Japanese ODA||M. Inaoka (JICA)|
|3||Apr. 26||Introduction to project management and project phases||M. Maeda|
|4||May 10||Project scheduling||R. Ashida|
|5||May 17||Tools for project management, cost, and cash flows I||J. Lintuluoto|
|6||May 24||Tools for project management, cost, and cash flows II||J. Lintuluoto|
|7||May 31||Tools for project management, cost, and cash flows III||J. Lintuluoto|
|8||Jun. 7||Team organization and administration I||K. Kaneko|
|9||Jun. 14||Team organization and administration II||K. Kaneko|
|10*||Jun. 21||Negotiation skills/tactics/examples in business marketing||M. Ito (Pra Health Sci.)|
|11||Jun. 28||Environmental impact assessment||K. Yorozu|
|12||Jul. 5||Risk management I||R. Matsumoto|
|13||Jul. 12||Risk management II||R. Matsumoto|
|14*||Jul. 19||PJ management for EPC (engineering procurement construction) business||S. Kumagai (JGC CORP.)|
|15||Jul. 26||Optional or feedback||R. Matsumoto|
* Special lecture provided by extramural instructor